We finally got VHS tapes of DBZ/GT and spent two and a half hours watching the first few eps. I know some people shudder when they think of GT, and I must admit, it really is geared for younger kiddies. So I can see how Cartoon Network would want to have it. What we have seen so far is a bit fluffy.
Vejiita with the worm mustache and circumcised hair is SO scary! Then Vejiita dragging Goten and Trunks through the halls of Capsule Corp, really funny, and Vejiita is enjoying every minute of it! He is looking a bit old right now, cannot wait until he shaves and lets us see him in all his glory again. I am already ready to get away from the dragonball hunt and get back to oogling Vege-head. And where ARE those SSJ4 monkeys?
We always thought Trunks was just a pre-teen in this series because of the fashion faux-pas he wears, those stupid shorts! Seems he is President of Capsule Corp! So I assume he is at least 18. Goten with the cell phone and all the girlfriends, funny! And Goten missed out on a romantic space ride with Trunks for some stupid girl! Stupid, silly saiya-jin brat! You missed the chance to get Trunks out of those hideous shorts!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*